Check Iqama Expiry – Welcome to Check Iqama Status once again with a new piece of information about Iqama. Most of us are well familiar with the Iqama. Iqama is a residential card for expatriates who are residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for job purposes.
According to the new system, the Jawazat is not printing iqama expiry date on the card that’s why you need to check on Absher Online Portal. Absher is an online portal system from the Ministry of interiors that offers a number of services related to the iqama, for instance, Check Iqama Expiry date, Check Ikama Validity & others.
What do you need to Check Iqama Expiry Date?
How to Check Iqama Expiry Date?
Most of us are familiar with the daily updates related to Iqama. As you know the government of KSA has changed the process of checking Iqama Expiry online. Most of the time most of us use “Query Iqama Expiry Service” in order to check the expiry date of Iqama. Previously it was available at the Ministry of Interior website (MOI KSA) but now the whole game is changed. The Saudi Expats can check the expiry of Iqama on Absher Website. Yes, Now you can only use
During the past, ex-pats were able to check the Iqama expiry date inquiry without having an Absher account but now it is not possible. You need to register on Absher website. It hardly takes 5 minutes to create an account. If it is your first time in KSA & with Absher account, we have a completely comprehensive guide about “How to Create Absher Account in 5 Minutes” Must have a look.
If you don’t want to sign up on Absher you can use your friend Absher account in order to check Iqama Status. Yes, now it is possible & legally allowed. With a single Absher account, you can make queries for different people or expatriates.
Check Iqama Expiry Date Methods
There are several methods to check the expiry date of Iqama. Here on the Iqama Status website, we are going to mention all the 100% working methods. There are many other websites dealing with the process of Checking Iqama Status but we are dealing with authentic & 100% working methods. We are going to mention
Check Iqama Expiry Date Without Absher Account.
Check Iqama Expiry Date with Absher Account.
Check Iqama Expiry Date Without Absher
If you do not have an Absher username and password and still willing to check the status of your Iqama, then I must say that you can do it. Because you can use the Absher account of your friend for your Iqama Expiry Query. No need to create and activate! All you need is to follow the following steps by step guide. We have done a successful test & found that the method is 100% working.
- Firstly you need to open the MOI website. You will see initially the web page loaded in the Arabic language. Now you need to switch the language from Arabic to English. But if you are comfortable with Arabic please proceed. Else follow the next step.
- To switch the language, click on the option “عربی”, you will see different language options there like “Urdu” & “English”. Select English the whole webpage will translate now into English.
- Now you have loaded the webpage in English in front of you. On this webpage, you can create an MOI account but here we are only going to check Iqama Validity & Iqama expiry date. Enter the following details to check the Iqama Expiry & Validity.
- Once you have entered all the detail need to click “Next” For Reference check the Screenshot below.
Convert Hijri Calendar to English or Gregorian Calendar
The Mother language of KSA is Arabic & Calendar is Hijri Calendar that’s why on the website you will face Hijri Calendar. Luckily you are in the right place. We have mentioned the process of converting the Hijri Calendar to the English Calendar.
That’s all about “How to Check Iqama Expiry Date Without Absher Account“. In reference to the Screenshot below, you will see your Iqama Expiry Date as we have highlighted here.
How to Check Iqama Expiry Date with Absher
Before 2020 it was easy to check all necessary information about your Iqama on the MOI website but now in 2020 the Saudi Government and Jawazat Department changed the rules and regulations. Now you need to register on the Absher online portal in order to check online status Iqama like Expiry Date, Validity, and to check other services.
If you are living in KSA and having a mobile number then you must register to Absher Account online because it requires phone verification & you can only register with Valid KSA Phone Number.
- First of all, you need to open your Web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or any other browser. Now write URL
- Once it opens all you need to click on the option Individual.
- Now if you know Arabic you can proceed Else you need to switch language to English.
- Make Sure: If you have already an Absher Account. Go to Login >> simply enter your username and password in order to log in. Else you need to Register on Absher by following the process.
Absher Registration Process
- Click on the New User
- Now you need to fill out all necessary details to register successfully in Absher. We have posted an image in order to depict what kind of information you required to register successfully. Must have a look.
- Once you fill all the necessary details you will get a verification code on your phone. Once you are done with the verification you registered successfully. Now log in to the Absher Account & click on the service you want to enjoy.