Welcome to the Check Iqama Status website. With open hearts, we welcome you all to another wonderful article about Check Iqama Validity. There are a number of websites dealing with a number of methods to check Iqama Validity Date & Iqama Expiry Date. But we ensure that the method we are going to post on this website is tested & 100% working. So, regardless of the methods, you will adopt! We are sure that you will get the results.
There are several methods to check Iqama Validity and luckily we are going to deal with each and every method to entertain you with the best information regarding Iqama. For instance,
- 1 Check Iqama Validity
- 2 What is Iqama Validity Check?
- 3 How to Check Iqama Validity or Expiry?
- 4 Check Iqama Validity Without Absher with MOI
- 5 How to Check Iqama Validity with Absher Account
- 6 Easiest Method to Check Iqama Validity by Absher Application
Check Iqama Validity
What is Iqama Validity Check?
Most of us are not well familiar with the real concept behind the Iqama Validity Check. The term Iqama Validity refers to the last date of Iqama Expiry & reminds us we have to follow once again the Iqama Renewal Process 2020 to renew our iqama before getting fine. Yes, if your iqama is no more valid or it expires & you have passed the grace period! You will be penalized. The penalty totally depends upon how long it been after your Iqama Expiry. Read out the complete article to find out Iqama Renewal Late fines.
To save yourself from heavy fines you must keep an eagle eye on the Iqama Validity! Most of the KSA Expats are not aware of the Iqama Validity Dates! That’s why they fail to renew their Iqama on time.
We must bring awareness among our peers regarding Iqama Validity & must have to inform them about the disadvantages of Iqama Validity.
How to Check Iqama Validity or Expiry?
There are many methods through which you can check your Iqama is either valid or not. But here let’s talk about the latest trends and use of latest technology. Here we are just providing information or How to Guide just for information purpose. You can easily check Iqama via
Check Iqama Validity Without Absher with MOI
If you do not have an registered an Absher account till now and still wishing to check Iqama Validity or Iqama Expiry Date. Then you simply can use your friend Absher account or Ministry of interior website. Don’t want to follow the hassle process of Absher Account Registration & Activation then simply follow the steps mentioned below.
- Launch the MOI website on your web browser either Google chrome or Firefox.
- To switch the language, click on the option “عربی”, you will see different language options there like “Urdu” & “English”. Select English or any other language you want.
- Now the website loaded fully in English.
- Enter the following details to check the Iqama Expiry & Validity.
- Simply click “Next” as shown below in screenshot.
Convert Hijri Calendar to English or Gregorian Calendar
The Mother language of KSA is Arabic & Calendar is Hijri Calendar that’s why on the website you will face Hijri Calendar. Luckily you are in the right place. We have mentioned the process of converting the Hijri Calendar to the English Calendar.
That’s all about “How to Check Iqama Expiry Date Without Absher Account“. In reference to the Screenshot below, you will see your Iqama Expiry Date as we have highlighted here.
How to Check Iqama Validity with Absher Account
Before 2020 it was easy to check all necessary information about your Iqama on the MOI website but now in 2020 the Saudi Government and Jawazat Department changed the rules and regulations. Now you need to register on the Absher online portal in order to check online status Iqama like Expiry Date, Validity, and to check other services.
If you are living in KSA and having a mobile number then you must register to Absher Account online because it requires phone verification & you can only register with Valid KSA Phone Number.
- First of all, you need to open your Web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or any other browser. Now write URL
- Once it opens all you need to click on the option Individual.
- Now if you know Arabic you can proceed Else you need to switch language to English.
- Make Sure: If you have already an Absher Account. Go to Login >> simply enter your username and password in order to log in. Else you need to Register on Absher by following the process.
Absher Registration Process
- Click on the New User
- Now you need to fill out all necessary details to register successfully in Absher. We have posted an image in order to depict what kind of information you required to register successfully. Must have a look.
- Once you fill all the necessary details you will get a verification code on your phone. Once you are done with the verification you registered successfully. Now log in to the Absher Account & click on the service you want to enjoy.
Easiest Method to Check Iqama Validity by Absher Application
There are many other ways through which you can check Iqama Validity. Here is the easiest one till now & it is also through Absher Application. It is new & unique way.
- Login to Absher Application simply by entering valid username & password.
- After Successfully login you need to go to the “DASHBOARD” & simply click or tap on tab “Timeline”.
- Here at the upper end you will see different tabs like “Me & Family”, “Vehicles” and others.
You will see the very first tab, “ME & FAMILY.” Under this tab, you can see the expiry date of Iqama. You can also find the Passport expiry date and Driving License expiry date. Here you need to click on “Me & Family” to find out all the expiry dates of your & your dependent iqamas.
The above method mentioned above is a bit tricky and takes much efforts. But this one is the simplest & easiest one to check Iqama Validity or Iqama Expiry Date through Absher App.